A bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or software engineering is required to get a Microsoft Azure certification. However, while no prior experience is required, knowledge and understanding will benefit.
To begin with, they possess exceptional concentration, creativity, leadership, and problem-solving abilities.
Second, they’re in charge of providing advice to stakeholders and transforming business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions.
Finally, they can collaborate with cloud administrators, cloud DBAs, and clients to implement solutions.
As a result, obtaining certification is the most effective way to acquire the necessary abilities. It will improve your knowledge and skills while also increasing your market value.
A. Becoming a Microsoft Certified Professional:
In every industry, Microsoft offers role-based certifications. You can become Microsoft Certified by passing two tests linked to the Architect role: Expert in Azure Solutions Architecture:
- Exam AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Exam AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
However, according to Microsoft, you must meet specific requirements to apply for this exam. Let us try to comprehend them.
Solution Architect for Microsoft Azure:
To plan and deploy Microsoft Azure solutions that involve computing, network, storage, and security, you must have the skills and knowledge required.
Second, to administer Azure, you must have a basic understanding of the platform.
Finally, you’ll need a solid understanding of Azure development and DevOps procedures.
Then there are a variety of IT activities with which you must be well-versed at an advanced level, such as
- Identity, networking, and virtualization
- Continuity of operations
- Recovering from a disaster
- Platform for data
- Budgeting and governance are two topics that come up frequently.
Finally, extensive Azure administration skills and familiarity with Azure development and DevOps procedures are necessary.
AZ-303 Exam Preparation:
- The AZ-303 test verifies your understanding of duties such as:
- The first step is to set up and monitor an Azure infrastructure.
- Second, management and security solutions get implemented.
- Finally, solutions for apps are implemented.
- Finally, data platforms must be applied and controlled.
AZ-304 Exam Preparation:
- The AZ-304 test verifies your understanding of duties such as:
- To begin, create a monitoring system.
- Second, identity and security preparation.
- Designing data storage is the third step.
- Finally, create a business continuity and infrastructure plan.
B. Investigating the research methods:
This step is critical since how you prepare for the exam is crucial. Another way, having the proper knowledge, study materials, and references is essential for exam preparation.
Microsoft’s Education Path:
Microsoft provides new methods to comprehend the material. Microsoft got many learning routes for each exam, each covering the exam’s subject in modules. These documents give all pertinent information as well as helpful reference links.
Modules in the Azure Architect Learning Path:
1. Using Azure to design a network infrastructure
Learn how to connect on-premises networks to Azure resources and use Azure to build secure, flexible network infrastructure.
- A basic understanding of network concepts such as IP addressing and routing can help things out during learning.
- Network access options, such as VPN, are well-understood.
2. Architecting Azure storage infrastructure
- Learn how to use Azure to architect storage solutions for your applications.
3. Architecting Azure compute infrastructure
- Learn how you use Azure to architect computing infrastructure and solutions for business process automation.
- Virtual machines need to be understandable.
- Virtual machines require an understanding of networking and storage fundamentals.
4. Using Azure to design message brokering and serverless applications
- Learn how to create reliable communications for your applications and use Azure’s serverless application services.
- C# Knowledge is essential.
5. Using Azure to build modern applications
- Learn the usage of Azure’s PaaS services for applications, caching, containers, and Kubernetes to build modern applications.
6. Using Azure to design API integration
- Learn how to use Azure to architect API integration and give apps secure, scalable API access.
- REST-based APIs are well-understood.
- C# Knowledge is essential.
7. Using Azure to plan for migration, business continuity, and disaster recovery
- Understanding the procedure for, Moving resources to Azure is the first step.
- Second, Azure allows you to provide site recovery for your apps.
- Finally, understand how apps remain available on-premises during service outages and demand fluctuations.
- Understanding the basics of virtual machines, backup, and restore
- Understanding the principles of high availability and autoscaling
C. Using reference books as a resource:
- The finest books for getting Microsoft Azure certification are as follows:
- AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies by Mike Pfeiffer (Author), Nicole Stevens (Author), Derek Schauland (Author).
- AZ-304 Microsoft Azure Architect Design by Avinash Bhavsar (Author), Ashish Agrawal (Author), Gurvinder Singh, MJ Parker (Author).
- Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies and Design Guide: Benjamin Perkins, Exams AZ-303 and AZ-304 Paperback by William Panek (Author).
4. Practicing for Exams:
Starting by assessing yourself with practice tests is the most efficient way to improve your preparedness. Once you’ve done with the topics, you can take these tests. It will help you improve your answering skills and give you a quick assessment of your strengths and weaknesses. However, a few companies offer one-of-a-kind and completely free practice exams to get you started.
Market Value of Azure Architects:
The need for Microsoft Azure Solution Architects has skyrocketed in recent years. This job title is becoming increasingly prevalent in the IT and cloud industries. According to a survey, an Azure Solutions Architect in their mid-career earns an average total compensation of $1575,000. (which includes tips, bonuses, and overtime pay). Whereas after getting a Microsoft Azure certification and having 10 to 19 years of experience earns an average of 2,125,000 in total compensation.
In the preceding sections, we went through every part of obtaining a Microsoft Azure certification, including its features, benefits, and how to get started as a solution architect. This work will put your knowledge, skill, and ability to perform a wide range of tasks to the test. When you want to improve your preparation, you must concentrate on all critical areas. Create a study timetable and routine based on the information you’ve been given, and then start preparing slowly.