How to Make an Intelligent Chatbot for Your Business?
Do you remember the last time when you had a conversation online with any customer service agent? Perhaps you were asking for details about the services or need any help. There is a higher probability that the person who was trying to resolve your queries was not a person but a Bot or a talking robot.
Today, Chatbots have become the hottest eCommerce trend in retail & ecommerce segment. Every business is trying to build its own Chatbot. If you’re struggling too and want to figure out the key points required for making an intelligent chatbot, then this blog can help!
So, what are the chatbots?
Chatbots are all the rage these days! But what are these actually? And, why does everyone want it for their business?
Chatbots are artificial intelligence systems; these are software programs that allow you to interact via text. These interactions can solve a myriad of issues from simple to complex. Be it asking for a simple weather report or facing a problem with internet service, chatbots can answer your queries right away.
According to Gartner,
“By 2020, 85% of our engagement with businesses will be done without interacting with another human. Instead, we’ll be using self-service options and chatbots.
Artificial Intelligence Chatbots are completely transforming the lead generation process and the way you do business. It is creating a more personalized experience for visitors. Getting immediate response and instant solutions keep users engaged on your website and improves brand image. AI has given a human touch to the bots making them more lifelike and pervasive than ever before.
The AI chatbots are also popular with other names: bot, talkbot, intelligent chatbot, IM bot, conversation bot, talking bot, interactive agent, AI conversation bot, virtual talk chatbot or artificial conversation entity.
Often companies get conused between chatbot developmnt company vs DIY platform when they plan to build a AI bot for their business. Consider aspects like bot complexity, features, budget, etc. before choosing between these two popular options for chatbot development.
How do Chatbots work and understand the customer’s intent?
Before you proceed further towards learning the functioning and hidden potentials of chatbots, you must have an idea about the variants of chatbots. Chatbots are categorized into two variants as per the programming approach and methodology: one based on fixed rules while the second one is based on machine learning.
- Rules-based Chatbots: These are the simplest type of chatbots available in the market. They are encoded with rules that enable these bots to answer only those queries and tasks for which these are programmed. Hence, they only respond to the specified tasks and display a fixed level of smartness and cannot respond to complex queries. Also, it doesn’t get smarter with more conversations.
- Self-learning Chatbots: From handling your business affairs to managing the everyday tasks, self-learning chatbots can serve a variety of purposes. These chatbots are based on machine learning and improve themselves gradually over time. They are mostly used for the science and entertainment industry.
- AI-powered chatbots: These chatbots are rules-based chatbots mixed with Artificial intelligence technology. Intelligent chatbots are powered with natural language processing and machine learning that enables these bots to identify user intent and the variations of the same request. Whether it is making reservations or answering questions, chatbots extract the key pieces of information either from text or voice conversations.
Technologies used for building Artificial Intelligence Chatbots
Chatbots are not intelligent from the very beginning of their deployment. But they are made intelligent with the use of technologies like natural language processing (NLP), big data, machine learning and many more. These technologies enable chatbots to understand the context in order to interpret it correctly.
Four Essentials Features that Can Make a Chatbot Intelligent
- Contextual Understanding: Having chatbots with conversational smartness and contextual understanding is the need of the hour. Also, this is the most challenging aspect of automating human conversation. Hence, a chatbot must be able to analyze a number of inputs like the context of the statement, day, date, time, tone, conversation history, sentence structure, and many other factors. You can avail chatbot development services to build such an smart bot solution.
- Voice Technology: Voice bots provide convenience and error-free interactions that reduce the chances of failure. Also, friction-free conversations and quick responses create a positive customer experience. The advancement in the field of machine learning and natural language processing make these voice assistants more intelligent and enable these chatbots to solve customers' needs.
- Perpetual Learning: Building a chatbot with self-learning abilities enhances the performance metrics of these bots and helps achieve better conversations. Natural language processing, machine learning, and content-oriented user modeling give a personalized response to user queries.
- Seamless Agent Handover: Humans will always remain an essential part of contact centers and no Chabot can replace the human touch. And, training these bots on when to handover the conversation to the human agent is the toughest job. Integration of artificial intelligence and sentiment analysis enables chatbots to deliver the right response during the conversation and develop understanding when to transfer the conversation to the human agent.
Things to Keep in Mind while Developing an AI Chatbot?
Slack, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Discord, Kik, etc., are some of the popular chatbot platforms used for hosting AI chatbots that support a number of languages, such as PH, Python, and Java.
The commonly used frameworks for developing a web-based chatbot are Wit.ai, Api.ai, IBM’s Watson, Aspect CXP-NLU, and Microsoft Bot Frameworks.
Those who lack excellent programming and coding skills can use frameworks like Texit.in, Chatfuel, Octane AI and Motion.ai.
Now you’re well aware of the key elements that can make any chatbot intelligent. Right? If yes, the next step is to analyze your goals, estimate your requirements and evaluate them to get a clear idea of what you expect from a chatbot and what purpose this technology can solve for your business.
If you’re looking for chatbot development services to build AI-powered chatbots and want to know more about chatbots then A3logics is the one-stop solution.
We are the leading chatbot development company that offers customized solutions to large organizations, brands, and SMEs for every industry be it retail, insurance, healthcare or other. Talk to our expert and get a range of options to build an AI chatbot. If you need guidance on building and incorporating intelligent chatbots for your business, feel free to contact us.
Related Blog Posts
Our writing ninjas are offering their experience and knowledge to our users through their latest blogs with up-to-the-minute trends!
Get the latest updates, tips and special offers straight to your inbox.
- Affordable Care Act
- Android App Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- AWS Administration & Development
- AWS Cloud
- AWS development services
- Benefit Administrator
- Big Data
- chatbot development
- Cloud Computing
- Contract Staffing
- Crawling & Media Analytics
- CRM software development
- CRM Solutions
- dedicated software development team
- DevOps Services
- Digital Transformation
- Disaster Management
- Django Development
- E-Learning App Development
- EDI Service Provider
- eLearning software development
- Employee Benefits
- Enterprise Mobility
- Enterprise Software Development
- Enterprise Solutions
- Enterprise Solutions
- Healthcare EDI
- Healthcare software development
- Human Resource
- Industry Expertise
- IoT solutions
- IT Consulting
- IT Solution
- IT Staffing
- LMS Development
- Logistics Management
- Magento Development
- mCommerce App Development
- Microsoft Solutions
- Mlearning Solutions
- Mobile App Developer
- Mobile App Development
- News & Events
- On demand mobile app development
- Opensource Solutions
- parking management
- Power BI
- Product Engineering
- QA software testing services
- Quality Assurance & Testing
- React Native App Development
- Real Estate
- retail management software
- Ruby on Rails Development
- SaaS Development
- Salesforce Solutions
- Sentiment Analysis
- Sharepoint Development
- shipping logistics software
- Shopify Development
- Software Development
- Software Solutions
- Tech Buzz
- Temporary Staffing
- ui ux development
- Wearable App Development
- Web Development
- Everything you need to know about Cloud based EDIOn Jun 28, 2022
- LMS Influence on Academics And Business StatisticsOn Jun 27, 2022
- How Small Businesses Can Make The Most Out of EDI Solutions?On Jun 24, 2022
- How to Develop A Learning Management System Like CourseraOn Jun 16, 2022
- Enterprise LMS: The Essential Guide for 2022 and BeyondOn Jun 14, 2022
We are looking for passionate industry experts to contribute thought leadership blogsWrite for Us