Ecommerce is a multi-billion to trillion industry scaling hundreds and thousands of retail stores globally. Regardless of multiple platforms at disposal, the best is the most preferable. Remarkable features, exceptional capabilities, and a plethora of themes and templates make an eCommerce platform a superior choice of all, and Magento has all of them.
Magento is a robust and cogent software for accommodating any sort of product to satisfy the eCommerce store requirement. With that Magento development services are also acing.
Magento is known for its phenomenal performance and scalability as the platform offers extensive features such as inventory management, product management, and an easy switching process.
This open-source platform leverages developers to quickly develop a commercial website with assorted functions while bestowing consistent growth visibility.
Generate custom product pages and aesthetic designs for free with Magento. The chief ingredient of Magento is PHP that allows developers to personalize the platform as per business requirements. This has made Magento the second most popular eCommerce platform in 2020, with a 12% market share of overall eCommerce globally.
Key Takeaways of The Infographic
- More than 250,000 websites use the Magento eCommerce platform, including Coca-Cola and Christian Louboutin.
- 1.9% CMS market share globally has been ruled by the Magento platform.
- Full-scale backup support, Magento is capable of solving some major eCommerce challenges.
- Its out-of-box features enable developers to create an effective eCommerce site.
- Globally Accepted Security Standards
- Large Selection of High-Quality Extensions
- Advanced SEO
- Faster Page Loading
- Adaptable Content Management System
- Supports International Currencies & Languages
- Unlimited Customization Possibilities
- Quick Third-Party Integration
- Multi-Website Hosting Capability
Market Share of Magento Against Other CMSS
- Top 1000 e- retailers in the US &Canada, which is 20% use Magento.
- Out of 57 CMSS, Magento ranks at the ninth position with a ranking share of 0.8%.
- Magento accounts for 12% of the eCommerce market, both enterprise, and open-source versions.
- The digital commerce platform volume is growing by $155 Billion every year.
- Approximately 7,500 merchants migrated to the Magento eCommerce ecosystem.
- Merchants using Magento are growing 3x faster than others.
What Makes Magento a Preferable eCommerce Platform ?
- Dynamic & rule-based relationship of products
- 360-degree visibility to monitor the entire business
- Flexibility, high availability, & reliability
- Supports multiple – features & categories instantly
- Limitless options for eCommerce web development.
- Support elastic search technology.
- Solution for complex web designing and development.
- Deliver a smooth check-out process.
Top 5 Countries That Are Using Magento
- USA Outpaced other countries with 65,173 sites with a market share of 42.20%
- United Kingdom Operates 12,730 Magento sites with a market share of 8.20%
- Germany Market share of using 10,755 Magento sites is 7.00%
- Netherlands Is in the race of using 9,261 Magento sites obtaining a market share of 6.00%
- Brazil Is the fifth in line with 6,092 Magento sites with a market share of 3.90%
Future Magento eCommerce Platform Will Have –
- Voice Commerce
- Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced PIM Solutions
- Enhanced Security
- Headless eCommerce
To date, Magento underwent a lot of changes and updates with the help of a proficient, creative, and large community of developers, designers, and testers. The future of eCommerce is tremendous as people prefer mobile commerce. However, today’s eCommerce is getting smarter with technologies integrated, such as AR/VR, AI, ML, and much more.
If you’re looking for an eCommerce software solution or want to migrate from a legacy eCommerce platform to an advanced Magento 2, you can connect with us at A3logics!