Know the Limitations With Django Development & What it is Best for in 2021
Development in the IT sector has got a pace for very long. Starting from the early 1950s with magnetic data storing devices to the date when we have cloud storage technologies, the development pace hasn't been mitigated ever.
2021 could be the year of cloud dominance. The necessity of cloud computing consulting services for data storage and related requirements seems usual to every enterprise solution provider as well as for an entrepreneur with a running business.
In the context, Django is a framework known for database-driven website development and thus, it could be the player in 2021 with enterprise solutions solely depending upon the database.
It is based on Python and has started earlier with a website for an online news publication project, a post to which a community has grown with a growing user base of Django framework.
Pinterest, Spotify are some of the renowned examples of Django development and has more than ten thousand developers across the world within its community.
The matter to discuss here for which this article is designed for is ‘what are the functional or overall limitations that Django possesses’ and despite being a player on database-driven website development, if it is losing any of its user bases, then why?
Also, we will look upon the best areas over which Django software development would be the most fruitful one.
Limitations that Django offers
Django despite being a fast and secure framework with quality delivery and transparent services offers some limitations that were not often liked by many developers around the world.
Below is the list of limitations that Django possess and also is believed to have overcome with a few of them with recent updates :
- It is considered as a sort of traditional framework because of the Python language. The base of Python restricts it to be learned by all. Python is hard to learn, unlike Php and others. Also, when it comes to developing web software, it works according to its ORM, which is, however, very strong but is again considered as a lazy one.
It restricts the beginner level developers to not play with complete liberty because they usually tend to use the global environment for project dependencies. There are other such successful digital frameworks that allow handsome liberty to play meanwhile developing the solution but Django here, being a python-based framework might not support global environments and could mitigate the flexibility of working.
- Less optimized or a slower website may lead to losing up potential website visitors, which affects the business revenue generation directly and eventually both.
Yet, we can say that Django is a mature and ripe framework that should not be an attractive choice anymore but a smart choice only.
- Django lags behind because of its not so user-friendly performance. You may run a website having adequate basic knowledge but to develop and manipulate the code for some dynamic or not so ordinary changes, it asks you to hire dedicated developers for the same.
- Envisaged so by the experts and frequent users of Django, that this platform isn’t preferable for smaller projects. The reason being Django is filled with such a heavy code that it takes time for processing even in the case of smaller projects.
And that is undesirable because there are other options available in the market that could bring a lot better speed in a way better cost with way too easier learning curve, thus ultimately removing the dependence over the expert only.
Django is often misunderstood as a CMS, whereas it is a tool to run web applications built on Python. Although it is one of the most preferred platforms to develop the very in-demand erp solutions including CRM and those that are database dependent.
Some of the scopes for Django in the enterprise industry are-
1. Client relationship management (CRM) systems
Client relationship management solutions are one of the basic needs of any enterprise business. And Django is suggested by so many experts as it is good for businesses with different and unique client-bases especially belonging to different sectors.
The reason behind why so, is that when it comes to responding to them accordingly, it is desirable to have an email supporting solution, which Django actually is.
2. Enterprise solutions
Being one of the most powerful frameworks due to the fact that Python is a quite reliable language on the basis of security and code, Django could be the future helper and even today is the runner of many enterprise solutions of numerous organizations.
3. For dynamic outputs
It is a fact that Django is a brain child of developers with the purpose of helping other helpers, thus, it simply says that an expert is the one who will be going to get benefited through this.
A3logics, a renowned django development company based in the US has stated the second but not the secondary fact, that it does not require the conventional things that are always required to be done or written as a code and are too repetitive for a coder.
Django supports the ‘do not repeat yourself’ ideology which is completely desirable in the IT industry.
It is not so that if Django is a Python based framework so it will require complete scratch code all the time. However, it is a pluggable framework which means it can be extended with plugins so as to add and customize the solution we are constructing in it.
5. A helper in Security
SQL injection, cross-site request forgery, clickjacking and cross-site scripting, are some of the usual mistakes that a developer makes. Django offers tools and such querysets to avoid these errors and usual mistakes.
6. Compatibility with unique solutions
Django is preferred by versatile users and is asserted to have fine compatibility with either of the solutions from different backgrounds be it of scientific computing, content management, etc.
There are other multiple benefits and directions where the use of Django is suitable or even preferable over the other frameworks. Areas where it could be preferred include -
- Administration platforms (Documentation solutions)
- Machine learning based projects
- Solutions that may require heavy or complex calculations ahead or daily.
- Algorithm-based generators;
- Verification systems, etc.
Overall,Django is a framework that you must not choose just in the way a wave of wind passes by like. It is a matter of one time development and requires enormous resources be it in the form of money or human labor.
Requiring a web designer as an essential need for dynamic implementation over the code, Django is an ideal framework for Startups but only for those who could deploy its necessary resources. And if one can deploy, it could be the best deal you would never regret opting it later.
Related Blog Posts
Our writing ninjas are offering their experience and knowledge to our users through their latest blogs with up-to-the-minute trends!
Get the latest updates, tips and special offers straight to your inbox.
- Affordable Care Act
- Android App Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- AWS Administration & Development
- AWS Cloud
- AWS development services
- Benefit Administrator
- Big Data
- chatbot development
- Cloud Computing
- Contract Staffing
- Crawling & Media Analytics
- CRM software development
- CRM Solutions
- dedicated software development team
- DevOps Services
- Digital Transformation
- Disaster Management
- Django Development
- E-Learning App Development
- EDI Service Provider
- eLearning software development
- Employee Benefits
- Enterprise Mobility
- Enterprise Software Development
- Enterprise Solutions
- Healthcare EDI
- Healthcare software development
- Human Resource
- Industry Expertise
- IoT solutions
- IT Consulting
- IT Solution
- IT Staffing
- LMS Development
- Logistics Management
- Microsoft Solutions
- Mlearning Solutions
- Mobile App Developer
- Mobile App Development
- News & Events
- On demand mobile app development
- Opensource Solutions
- parking management
- Power BI
- Product Engineering
- QA software testing services
- Quality Assurance & Testing
- React Native App Development
- Real Estate
- retail management software
- Ruby on Rails Development
- SaaS Development
- Salesforce Solutions
- Sentiment Analysis
- Sharepoint Development
- shipping logistics software
- Software Development
- Software Solutions
- Tech Buzz
- Temporary Staffing
- ui ux development
- Wearable App Development
- Web Development
- The Best Restaurant POS Software For Assured Success in 2021On Jul 30, 2021
- eLearning Outsourcing Development: Best Ways To Begin With!On Aug 02, 2021
- Business Pilot: How To Empower Mobile-Friendly eLearning Platform?On Jul 31, 2021
- eLearning Outsourcing: Factors to Consider Before Proceeding!On Jul 28, 2021
- How Invoicing Software Is Streamlining Organizational Workflow?On Jul 29, 2021
We are looking for passionate industry experts to contribute thought leadership blogsWrite for Us