Talent Acquisition Manager
(6 - 8 Years Experience) On-Site - Jaipur
We are looking for a seasoned Talent Acquisition Manager to be accountable for end-to-end recruitment efforts and deliverables. The person will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, manage the recruitment team, and report to the senior management.Responsibilities
- Proven experience as a talent acquisition manager.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding.
- Understanding of all selection methods, tools, and techniques.
- Proficient in the use of social media recruitment platforms and job boards.
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases.
- Excellent communicator.
- A leader and strategic thinker.
- Masters in business administration, human resources or relevant field.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Lead employment-branding initiatives.
- Lead the current team of recruiters.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls, etc.).
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience.
- Manage and be accountable for the recruiting team.
- Strategize the recruitment efforts and sources.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement for recruitment.