(2 to 3 Years Experience) Jaipur
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for lead generation and building a pipeline of top quality prospects. Moreover, the candidate will act as a strategic partner with an eye towards long-term sales strategy.Responsibilities
- Research and implement SEO recommendations for website architecture, content, internal linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and online visibility.
- Manage ongoing SEO efforts, including but not limited to: keyword research, on-page optimizations (including keyword insertion/deletion, metadata, etc.) landing page optimization, conversion optimization & Off Page SEO.
- Analyze and interpret campaign performance data and reports.
- Remedy site performance issues, and implement/troubleshoot structured data using a variety of tools and technology.
- Uncover, understand, and achieve client goals and business objectives through campaign customization.
- Recommend and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Ensure that all client deliverables include actionable insights and analysis of past results, performance trends, relevant industry best practices, recommendations, and next steps.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Minimum 2-3-years of SEO experience with examples of strong performance.
- Strong Off Page SEO knowledge of all activities to generate quality traffic from outside India.
- Ability to conduct critical analysis and identify key insights.
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and perform under tight deadlines.
- Certifications/qualifications in Analytics, Data Studio, and/or other key marketing platforms are a plus.
- Proficient in basic HTML, schema markup, and related technical skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables), Microsoft Word, and Outlook.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of GA and GTM, Search Console & other related tools.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills for communicating internally and with clients.
- Desire to collaborate on new opportunities and challenges, and be a team player!