(0 - 2 Years Experience) On-Site - Jaipur
We are looking for a candidate who can cope with the fast-paced requirements of EDIs while maintaining proper interaction with trade partners. Develop new systems for clients, analyze requirements, produce mapping documents, and test systems.Responsibilities
- Define the EDI requirements of a client by understanding their vision after closely focusing on the circumstances as presented by the client.
- Share your knowledge of EDIs with the clients to give them a perspective on the capabilities of the technology.
- Create and manage mapping documents as required.
- Oversee integration of information and maintain communication links with trade partners
- Identify and suggest possible modifications in the developed solution to meet the client's requirements
- B.Tech/ BCA/ B.E./ B.Sc. IT (preferred)
- Basic understanding of Healthcare, HIPAA, EDI & EDI Standards
- Knowledge of MS Suite, Intermediate excel skills are preferable.
- Willing to work night shifts when required.
- Good analytical skills, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good at logical reasoning
- Any past experience in HealthCare Domain would be preferable