Software Development Methodology
Result-driven software development approach to achieve your goals within stipulated time and budget.
- Home -
- Development Methodology
100% Quality Assurance
151+ Apps Developed
100% Client Satisfaction
Application Development Methodologies
We craft the best development methodology based on the project in hand to offer only successful outcomes.
Development methodologies help developers and project managers define a standard framework to build software or application based on client requirements. The digital world and evolving technology have paved new and innovative ways for businesses to transform. However, every company has unique needs and objectives to achieve. Hence, A3logics designs a different methodology, which includes planning, structure, control, overall process, and much more for developing software. These well-designed and value-driven methodologies have replaced traditional methods to deliver top-notch software products to clients belonging from varied industries with different requirements. Using these methodologies, our developers address significant development needs, such as tools & techniques, approach, implementation process, requirements to streamline the process, etc. We also consider customer expectations, budget, deadlines, business dynamics, resources, and more to select the best software methodology that maximizes ROI and adds value to business growth.
Different Development Methodologies
We offer various business models that can be applied to any of your projects and offer the best value for your money.
This methodology primarily focuses on minimizing risks, such as cost overruns, bugs, and changing IT environments, and used for finished products. The agile method is based on a short-term development cycle called iterations, each of which is like a mini software project, ranging from one to four weeks. These interactions include tasks, such as coding, planning, testing, designing, documenting, etc. Different agile methods include extreme programming (XP), scrum, crystal, and feature-driven development (FDD).
- Due to easy testing and maintenance, the model delivers high-quality products
- Users can identify software benefits initially due to incremental improvements
- Predetermines the scope of work and assigns the right people for tasks
- Each iteration requires budget estimation, hence planning cost effectively
One of the most traditional and common methodologies, the Waterfall model adopts a rigid and linear approach. It consists of sequential development phases (design, requirements, verification, implementation) and each one has a distinct and pre-defined goal to attain in the end. Once s stage is complete, there is no process to make any changes according to new requirements. Therefore, one phase must be 100% done before moving to the next one.
- Clearly defined goals, strategies, expectations before the development
- Straightforward development methodology with no complexities
- Fixed delivery time for each development phase
- Best method for small projects with well-defined requirements
This method is suitable for dynamic, rapidly evolving and changing projects as it starts with brief and short-term planning for each scrum. Daily scrum meetings identify the progress of the project and also discuss reviews and feedback in the end. It is highly recommended for the projects with no pre-defined goals or feedback from clients. This method is empirical in nature and can speed up the development progress by ensuring transparency, teamwork, and regular updates.
- Daily meetings improves individual efforts and productivity
- Flexible for emerging and fast-changing requirements
- Regular feedback helps to stay focused and fix errors
- Prioritizes customer-driven features
Rapid Application Development
It is a condensed application development methodology that is ideal for delivering high-quality systems with low initial investments. RAD contains four phases - requirements planning, design, construction, and cutover. With participation of active users, it enables faster adjustments to changing requirements in a constantly changing market. The methodology uses a focused group for user testing, gathering requirements, reviewing, prototyping, and communicating.
- Effective for small to medium projects with well-defined objectives
- Customer feedback helps is maintaining the quality of software
- Automated Knowledge Transfer
- As tasks are done separately and then integrated, errors are minimized
- Client can review and evaluate the progress of development process
DevOps Deployment Methodology
Apart from being an effective development methodology, it is also a popular practice in an organization culture. DevOps deployment brings a great change by collaborating different departments, such as quality assurance, operations and development. The teams work together throughout the development process from designing to development to maintenance and support. The aim is to decrease the development lifecycle while delivering quality software.
- Provides quick fixes, updates and advanced features
- High-quality software development with more reliability
- Reduces time to market and lowers failure rates
- As tasks are done separately and then integrated, errors are minimized
- Improves efficiency, customer satisfaction, and employee productivity
This method focuses on low budget software development that is change-tolerant. It aims at building software where each one-third part requires human effort, investment, and time. The workflow is minimal while cutting down meetings and documentations. It is the best development methodology for the organizations where agile iterations reduce pre-planned specifications. As the information is gathered from sources, software addresses key business needs.
- The most efficient option to control budget
- Keeps the development team motivated and empowered
- Speeds up development process and delivers software in short time frame
- Decreases efforts, budget, and cost by one-third
Benefits of Development Methodologies
With the most efficient software development methodology, you can enjoy a plethora of benefits for your project.
Once the development team picks the most ideal and effective development methodology, developers have a clear way to move ahead. They know what they are supposed to do at every step and the objectives they are supposed to achieve with each phase.
As project needs are analyzed at the initial stage along with preparing requirements documents, the chances of significant requirement changes are minimized. With no modifications in the development process, the software is delivered with the deadline.
Many software methodologies involve constant feedback from testers and clients. This keeps the development process in check and highlights any errors or bugs early, giving enough time to developers to fix them instantly and patch the loopholes, if any.
A well-planned methodology shared with all teams involved in software development directs them in the same direction. It ensures they are working toward the same goal and helps them communicate using the same concept and terms defined in the methodology.
With a development approach finalized before commencement of the process, the resources, costs, and tools are pre-determined. This eliminates any additional expenses that are not necessary and keep the software development economically viable.
As only one developer works on the project, he owns the line of code and is a go-to person for all bugs and features. Rather than wasting hours to analyze codes and change them again and again, you find more consistency in codes written by only one developer.
Can't find what you need!Proven development methodologies for success