The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for lead generation and building a pipeline of top quality prospects. Moreover, the candidate will act as a strategic partner with an eye towards long-term sales strategy.Responsibilities
- Content Writing (Conceptualisation ,Research and SEO Content Analysis, Writing, Editing)
- Write and edit content for websites, emails, social media, and digital ads.
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar.
- Ensure that the content is compelling and consistent across all channels.
- Support all communication efforts and validate content through industry research.
- Build a deep understanding of the product and the company's unique differentiators.
- Research and write articles, newsletters, video scripts, eBooks, case studies, whitepapers, infographics, and interactive assets as part of the overall editorial calendar, and in line with the content strategy.
- Zero tolerance on grammatical errors or copied content.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Proven work experience (2-4 years) as a Content development/Content Writer or similar role.
- Should be interested in technical writing & have some fundamental knowledge of it.
- Experience using social media for businesses.
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually.
- Willingness to adapt and learn new tools and technologies.