(0.5 - 1.5 Years Experience) On-Site - Jaipur
We are looking for a resource who is an energetic data analytics professional with Database/Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence knowledge.Responsibilities
- Design and development of data integration and analytics solutions
- Create clean, well-structured, and scalable database schemas, stored procedures,
- ETL processes, operational and executive dashboards, and other database structures.
- Monitoring and debugging of existing systems
- Integration between data warehouse and other applications
- Develop and deliver high-quality reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Writing complex-level SQL scripts to serve Adhoc report requests from businesses.
- Should have knowledge of database design and Data Modelling concepts.
- In-depth knowledge of databases (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.) and data warehouses (Azure Synapse, AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, Snowflake, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of business intelligence tools (any one of Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, DOMO, Looker, etc.)
- Knowledge of Data integration tools like (any one of Pentaho, SSIS, Boomi, Informatica)
- Good understanding of SQL Database & Managed Instances, DevOps, Logic Apps, and Analysis Services.
- Basic knowledge of AWS
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude.
- Should possess excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Should have a logical approach toward problem-solving.
- Good understanding of spreadsheets and features used for data analysis
- Good understanding of Linux systems and shell scripting.