Business Development Executive ( Night Shift)
(1 year Experience)
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for lead generation and building a pipeline of top quality prospects. Moreover, the candidate will act as a strategic partner with an eye towards long-term sales strategy.Responsibilities
- Highly proficient in using LinkedIn/Email for networking.
- Generating leads through cold calls, cold emails, LinkedIn messages, etc.
- Setting up appointments/ meetings with CXO-level professionals.
- Excellent communication skills (both Verbal & Written).
- Good with reporting
- Well-versed in Word, Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Must have a high-level understanding of different technologies used to build software, mobile apps, websites etc.
- One-year business analyst experience.
- Ability to gain acceptance for ideas, plans, actions and then implement across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them.
- Solid communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Excellent time management, organizational, prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent facilitation and relationship building skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starting and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the success of the team and Business Initiatives.